Thursday, December 1, 2011

THPS2 10 Million point combo(no cheats, of course)


THPS2 10 Million point combo on Skate Street Ventura. The vid shows dozens of attempts pieced together to show all the times I tried to get the 10 mil. Lots of bails when I had enough base score. And some I had good base score and failed to land in a special grind which kills the chance of 10 mil. Then at the end of the vid(last 50 seconds or so) I show the entire combo from start to finish with no edits. Excuse the crappy sounds and dark parts, but this was done with primitive editing tools. Just a VCR, DVD recorder, PSP(to play the music) and my PS2.

Wingback Recliners Coupon Rubbermaid 3752 Guide




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links